E-Textiles 2021: International Conference on the Challenges, Opportunities, Innovations and Applications in Electronic Textiles took place on the 3rd-4th November 2021.
Speakers for E-Textiles 2021 included:
- Phil Kunovski, Kymira – Biomonitoring in Professional Sports and Medical through Smart Garments
- Tony Chahine, Myant – Enabling Human Participation in the Future & Revolutionizing Healthcare with Myant
- Dr Vlad Stolojan, Radical Fibres/University of Surrey – Nanofibres for E-Textile Applications
- Prof Yoel Fink, MIT – Computing Fabrics
- Prof Monica Craciun, University of Exeter – Integration of graphene in textiles fibers and fabrics for wearable electronics and smart textiles
- Prof Xiaoming Tao, Hong Kong Polytechnic University – E-Textiles in Intelligent Wearable Systems for Health Applications
- Prof Andrew Cobley, Coventry University – The MATUROLIFE project. A multi-disciplinary success story for the development of (e-textile enabled) assistive technology for older-adults
Conference proceedings will be available through MDPI Engineering Proceedings.
Best Student Award E-Textiles 2021
Winner: Ashleigh Naysmith (University of Huddersfield) “Green synthesised silver nanoparticle and polypyrrole-based temperature sensing and joule heating linen textile for thermoregulation applications“