E-Textiles 2020: Call for Papers
E-Textiles 2020 will include speakers from both academia and industry from a variety of disciplines united by electronic textiles technologies and their applications. Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Organic electronics on fabrics
- Integrated electronics in textiles
- Electronic packaging
Textile Power Supplies:
- Textile/yarn solar cells
- Textile energy storage devices
- Textile energy harvesting
Textile Sensors and Actuators
- Sensor and actuator technologies for textiles
- Applications for textile sensors and actuators
Manufacturing and Materials:
- Printed e-textiles
- Woven/Knitted/Embroidered e-textiles
- Smart Materials
- Sports and Military
- Fashion and Home Furnishings
E-Textiles 2020 invites researchers, industry experts and students to send original abstracts relating to research and innovation for consideration by the Technical Programme Committee.
There will be a Best Student Paper Prize of £100 Amazon voucher.
Extended abstracts (four pages) of accepted papers will be published in MDPI Proceedings.
Abstract submission has now closed and successful applicants will be notified in due course.